Other Games Thread

Cowboys go up 31-10...Clones looking FLAT. You have to think Cubs-syndrome is kicking in here, because I think ISU is better than this.

We were flat, the QB was terrible, the other team was emotionally up... heck, if our coach had a plug of Big League Chew, we would be Iowa.

Purdue and OSU to overtime, after a trick play and a 2 point conversion. Missed PAT comes back to haunt teh HATED Boilers.

Purdue and OSU to overtime, after a trick play and a 2 point conversion. Missed PAT comes back to haunt teh HATED Boilers.

I wasn't watching the game, but saw that Purdue had the ball, up 8, with a minute to go. Oops. And special teams blunders will come back to bite you every time in close games.

I wasn't watching the game, but saw that Purdue had the ball, up 8, with a minute to go. Oops. And special teams blunders will come back to bite you every time in close games.

They punted to midfield, gave up a 30 yard pass the next play, and committed a PI in the endzone with 2 seconds left. Pretty epic meltdown.

Latest posts