Other Games Thread

The last pass notwithstanding, how does LSU continue to trot out average-at-best QB's when they can recruit almost anyone they want at every other position? Wasn't Jordan Jefferson a 3/4 year starter...and they often won in spite of him. Puzzling to say the least...

The last pass notwithstanding, how does LSU continue to trot out average-at-best QB's when they can recruit almost anyone they want at every other position? Wasn't Jordan Jefferson a 3/4 year starter...and they often won in spite of him. Puzzling to say the least...

And they didn't even sign Mettenberger originally. The only reason he's at LSU is because he was booted from Georgia after a sexual battery charge.

Wow, what happened to Purdue in the last two weeks? They have some good players, and some legit team speed.

They killed Ohio St on the edges that entire drive. Nice answer to OSU's TD.

Who is the lady calling the OSH/Purdue game? OMG, she's freakin' fantastic! Her voice is so silky smooth... like warm butter. I sure hope she does some of our games the rest of the year.

Dang... I just realized I forgot to add the rolling eyes smiley!

I did not know that. He's the "best" they've got and he could very well not be there...that really baffles me.

Braxton Miller down after big run. Could be a shoulder or a concussion. If serious, their season just took a BIG hit.

edit: typo

Miller spent almost 5 minutes on the ground. Looking like possible concussion.

It had to be a concussion. 15 minutes after him being down on the field he still couldn't walk without assistance. That didn't look good at all, but clearly a head or neck injury....

Buckeyes are getting in trouble now. Block in back in the endzone costs them 2 and give our most hated rival the ball with an 8 pt lead.

ENTER STEELE JANTZ!

The Braxton Miller injury is sending him the hospital. Hope he's alright. Guy is just a sick athlete

Latest posts