other college games going on now..

gohawkz

I know this should technically be in another forum but since we don't have a what's new button anymore I figured I'd put it here so people might see it.

Tuned in to the ISU game, first two series it looked like Kansas State was gonna hang 80 points on them but then KSU had a couple of incomplete passes and had to kick a fg. 10-0 now. This could get ugly.

Im watching the Wisconsin game and they got lucky on the kickoff when the E. Illinois player dropped the ball and it went into the field of play and he picked it up and brought it back in the endzone for a safety. McEvoy can run but my god is his passing bad. They need him to at least be able to hit some passes in order to give the running game some openings.

The 1st is about done and it looks like W.Illinois may take the lead.

Last edited:
I'm done watching Nebraska, not that I expected them to lose to McNeese St. but they just got bailed out on a pass interference call in the endzone. I'm not a fan of Nebraska...

Rutgers struggling with Howard. Howard?? I looked them up cause I have no idea what a Howard is. Apparently last week Akron beat them 41-0.:confused:

Still can't believe Rutgers is in the Big Ten.

Rutgers struggling with Howard. Howard?? I looked them up cause I have no idea what a Howard is. Apparently last week Akron beat them 41-0.:confused:

Still can't believe Rutgers is in the Big Ten.

Rutgers is a decent team, they're just getting going now. up 17-7.

Rutgers is a decent team, they're just getting going now. up 17-7.

I hope they are gonna be ok for the Big Ten's sake. I know they've had a few decent teams recently but over the years when I start naming really good programs who spend a lot of time in the top 25 and competing for Big Bowl games I don't think of them.

IMO there is one reason they are in conference. New York tv sets. If Rutgers were located anywhere else in the country they would not be in this conference.

Illinois down 10 to western Kentucky, rutgers now handling howard and purdue now down 14 to central michigan.

I hope they are gonna be ok for the Big Ten's sake. I know they've had a few decent teams recently but over the years when I start naming really good programs who spend a lot of time in the top 25 and competing for Big Bowl games I don't think of them.

IMO there is one reason they are in conference. New York tv sets. If Rutgers were located anywhere else in the country they would not be in this conference.

The same could be said of more than a few big 10 teams too. Not that I like the idea of Rutgers in the conference, but it was strictly a market share move by the conference.

Illinois down 10 to western Kentucky, rutgers now handling howard and purdue now down 14 to central michigan.

Could be a few bad losses for the Big Ten today. I'm hoping for the best but I don't see MSU even staying with Oregon tonight. Just hope Michigan beats Notre Dame.

Could be a few bad losses for the Big Ten today. I'm hoping for the best but I don't see MSU even staying with Oregon tonight. Just hope Michigan beats Notre Dame.

Yeah, I see the ducks demolishing MSU. Michigan I think can beat ND if they play a good game.

Yeah, I see the ducks demolishing MSU. Michigan I think can beat ND if they play a good game.

As much as I hate Dantonio; I can't see them being demolished. Can Oregon win? Of course. Will Oregon win? That's a toss up.

now I agree with you on Michigan beating ND.

Latest posts