Other B1G games ...

Penn State could be a one and done in both tournaments.

Bad body language

I posted this in another thread but I'll ask here as well.

Has iowa ever played a team twice over the course of 6 days?

If PSU loses to NW, Illinois could be that team.

If PSU loses, Iowa is the 5 if they lose tomorrow.

They could still end up the 6 or 7 seed too. If Ohio State wins, we are the 6. If Michigan also wins, we end up in a 3 way tie with Penn State and Michigan and Penn State gets the tie breaker in that one, making us the 7.

They could still end up the 6 or 7 seed too. If Ohio State wins, we are the 6. If Michigan also wins, we end up in a 3 way tie with Penn State and Michigan and Penn State gets the tie breaker in that one, making us the 7.

Yeah I'm getting ahead of myself. Normally the chances of MSU losing on Winton's SR day or Maryland losing on Cowan's SR to teams in the middle of the conference would be unheard of.

This year, who the hell knows. OSU and Michigan are both good teams and capable of winning.

Baseball Hawks are moving to 8-4 with 3-1 record vs.Top25 teams

beating Gerogetown 22-2 B9 right now.

Favorites are 0-3 this weekend. I’m not even looking at anymore scenarios until our game is the last one and it’s one of two possibilities.

Not B1G
But note to self - do not want to play Utah State.
Also, no TO down the stretch by the Aggies coach for the win over SDSU.
Players allowed to make a play - love it.

And now Nebraska has resorted to bringing in football players to get to the finish line of Fred's first season as Cam Mack has been suspended for the third time.

Dachon Burke was suspended indefinitely as well. There goes Fred's backcourt. Perhaps it is time, once and for all, for the B1G to do something about this Father Flanagan of an athletic program and kindly show them the door.

Latest posts