Other B1G games ...

If we had a healthy Bohannon, is there a team in the conference you can say is considerably better than us? Maryland maybe? Ohio State maybe? Who even knows.
I think the B1G has a number of quality teams but not really any juggernauts. Not crazy to think the champion will have 5 or 6 conference loses.

For Iowa without Jbo it’s going to be an absolute grind to get to 10-10 I think. I was chalking up 2 wins against Nebraska but maybe that’s not a for sure.

If home team were to win every game--and I must be insane thinking this--does that mean every team ends the conference season 10-10?!

Sunday B1G Games 12-15-19 -
Watched some or part of two games (MN vs OSU) and (NE vs PU)
Two favorites against two teams that are ranked significantly lower. Purdue has issues with outside side shooting. MN found outside shooting against OSU. Nebraska really tries to spread the opponent out. I can't explain OSU loss.

OSU losing at a bad Minny team is really pretty unexplainable. Straight trash against the Hawks, then heroes against the Bucks. Maybe that proves a wide open race?

Not really, final conference record will be MSU 11-9, NW 9-11, Everyone else 10-10. Everyone goes dancing except NW unless they win the B1G tourney. Which they wont.

With all the disparity in CBB and the Big Ten right now, its sorta makes you wonder how Iowa coulda done with a fully healthy Bohannon/Nunge/Patrick this year.

Hate to say it but Ohio State looks like a solid team

Playing Kentucky even

The way the Number One rank is going so far this season, either one of these teams could be on the top

The Spartans certainly didn't deserve to be #1

Neither did Kansas

Oh Yeah, D J Carton looks really good, certainly not as good as that dude from North but very good

:cool:

Latest posts