Other B1G games ...

Colgate was an NCAA team last year.
But their losses this year are to Auburn, Syracuse and Niagara.

Cinci has Tenn next before Hawks in Chi, and they have some injury issues.

I have a feelin' Iowa State's win over Seton Hall in Ames ain't gonna mean much come Selection Sunday. TTech's win over Louisville, however, gives me hope the Hawks' win over TT may be worth something.

I believe every home team has still won each Big Ten game. That will be put to the test with OSU at Minnesota.

Seeing these other scores it makes what we did up at Michigan with a 70% Fredrick more impressive. We were competitive on the road with one of the better teams in the league who was coming off a loss. I know they lost to Oregon, but Oregon looked to me like one of the better teams in the country that I’ve seen this year.

Seeing these other scores it makes what we did up at Michigan with a 70% Fredrick more impressive. We were competitive on the road with one of the better teams in the league who was coming off a loss. I know they lost to Oregon, but Oregon looked to me like one of the better teams in the country that I’ve seen this year.

If we had a healthy Bohannon, is there a team in the conference you can say is considerably better than us? Maryland maybe? Ohio State maybe? Who even knows.

Latest posts