Other B1G games ...

Ohio State looks atrocious at Wisconsin. Which only means they’ll play amazing at Carver somehow.

Is Holtmann a good coach? Doesn’t seem like it this year. They have a lot of “talent” but seem to be well underperforming.

Wisconsin got blown out at Minnesota. Then they go home and blow out Ohio St. Ohio St. has been playing better recently, too.

Geo Baker is more clutch than Bohannon. Every single shot he throws up at the end of games goes in. It's unreal.

Geo Baker is more clutch than Bohannon. Every single shot he throws up at the end of games goes in. It's unreal.
It was almost a year to the day that Bohannon sank Northwestern.

Where were you on that fateful Sunday night? I was on the same couch that I am presently sitting on as I bang this out.

Baker almost got us last year as well. But Wiesy had the last word!

Penn State with 10 3’s in first half at Purdue. 42-30. Wow. Purdue is going to start getting calls in the second half. Crowd was getting pissed on a lot of no calls.

Dayum, Penn St! They are now up 19 at Purdue in the second half. They are doing to Purdue what Purdue did to Iowa.

Dear Penn State,

You’re welcome for Purdue’s return to mean

7 in a row for PSU, they are on a roll. Thought they were top 5 in the conference after I watched them beat Georgetown in November.....didn't see potentially winning the regular season conference title coming

Maryland or PSU? Who do you got for the regular season conference title? I think Penn St. will win the regular season. That doesn’t mean much, but I am throwing it out there now.

Maryland or PSU? Who do you got for the regular season conference title? I think Penn St. will win the regular season. That doesn’t mean much, but I am throwing it out there now.

Their all conference player came back for his senior year and now they are reaping the reward. I really hope we can say that about Iowa next year.

Their all conference player came back for his senior year and now they are reaping the reward. I really hope we can say that about Iowa next year.

It is Iowa basketball. It won’t play out like we hope. Garza and JW will leave early, CJF will be injury prone, fuckin JoeT will get homesick and transfer to some school on the East Coast. I am trying hard not to blow my load too quickly on this.

Latest posts