OT Northwestern vs Nebraska

Persa is hurt and return questionable. Coulter is one tough, quick little cookie, but they will be more one dimesional without the reigning 1st team all Big Ten QB. Nebraska is the better team, but NW may be able to put another scoring drive together and put some serious pressure on Nebraska.

14-10 after 3, I think NW might win this because Nebraska can't seem to stop them as NW stops themselves and NW is actually playing some defense today.

Northwestern is dominating, but 3 critical TOs are killing them. Nebby getting a taste of how frustrating jNW can be.

Persa is out of the game with a sore left shoulder. Wont return.

They have held Burkhead in check fairly well thus far. Surprising considering how BAD their D was in Iowa City. Losing Persa will hurt, they'll need to score another TD to win this...

Chris Martin can barely contain himself up in the booth! Love it.

They have held Burkhead in check fairly well thus far. Surprising considering how BAD their D was in Iowa City. Losing Persa will hurt, they'll need to score another TD to win this...

NW's run D is decent, it's their passing D that blows. This is why they didn't match up with Iowa but are taking it to teh bugeaters.

NW is the B10's version of the high school ****-blocker.

If you don't watch out for them, they can ruin your night.

I love Debby losing. But Chris Martin is intolerable to listen to. Dude tries to sound like a black Jim Rome. Painful.

Oh! I respectfully but enthusiastically disagree. I love Chris Martin.
"...7 got six!"

Nice catch by Ames graduate Ben Cotton. Good ballgame, I hope NW has enough firepower to close the deal...

NW's D is making Taylor Martinez look like a legitimate passing threat (sounds familiar!). I actually like Iowa's chances if we can get a lead early and make Martinez throw...

nebby getting very favorable calls ball hit well out of bounds it was clearly not catchable, the n his knee was down and the ball barely touch the field side of the pylon, it may be that the ball has to hit the pylon but it should at least cross the goal line

Latest posts