OT Northwestern vs Nebraska

NW could be in the middle of pulling an Iowa. Let's see how aggressive Nebraska's D plays them in a tight game.

think about it OSU dominates and their starting QB goes done and nebbie wins, Persa goes done with a injury and nebbie may pull it out

Say what you want about Fitzgerald but the man has bigger balls then KF, 4th and 1 from the 18 and he goes for it instead of kicking the FG.

Gutsy call by Fitzgerald. Was it confidence in his O or lack of confidence in his D? I don't know...surprisingly his D has played very well today.

Hard not to like Coulter (or Persa) when they are not playing Iowa!

Big score by NW!

Last edited:
WTF is Bo doing? Nice clock management. God I hope they punch this thing in. OH BABY!!!!! This is f*cking awesome.

Say what you want about Fitzgerald but the man has bigger balls then KF, 4th and 1 from the 18 and he goes for it instead of kicking the FG.

I liked the call. Make the FG and you're sitting up 6 inviting NEB to win 25-24. Go in for a TD, and you put the game away. Miss on FG or fourth down, NEB will settle for FG if you can keep them out of the end zone. Yes, a FG would then tie, but if you consider making the FG as likely, you're making your defense stop them for four downs instead of three and having a loss as the result if they fail.

TD 1:38 left, i love it, fans are leaving in droves, welcome to the BT and our world af tasting defeat at the hands of Northwestern

They said they called their first on the last drive. Maybe we are insane??? I havent been impressed with the refs this year in the B1G

nebby board people are calling for coaching change. i guess it doesn'y matter which school you root for; the losing team screams the loudest

nebby board people are calling for coaching change. i guess it doesn'y matter which school you root for; the losing team screams the loudest

I've come to the conclusion that, by and large, the human race resonates at a negative frequency.

Latest posts