OT: NFL Team with fullbacks vs gunslinger Conf Title games

Chiefs would have to be dogs in this one...no?

Tough to decide but the 9ers have gone into New Orleans and seattle and a couple of other tough venues to get big wins so they like the Chiefs are battle tested. KC looked tough going back to that win in New England

Chiefs only win this if they hold Titans to FG tries vs Chief TDs.

This aged poorly

Well the chiefs did let the titans go get a TD without even using 4 minutes. Then chiefs running back runs out of bounds to stop the clock. Game aint over til its over especially with the chiefs 50 years of post season screw ups.

It was over, Tannehill isn't that good of a QB and that came to the surface real fast the last few possessions. Up to that point the Titans has scored 17 points in 3 and 1/2 quarters. They had no chance scoring 3 more times in the last 6 min. Their team isn't built to score fast

The 49ers actually remind me of the Hawks. It makes sense now way SF took a chance on CJ. Run game heavily dependent on the TE..from Iowa. Tough D that smothers and likes field position. Heavy rely on run game with deep out passes. Interchangeable rb's and receivers. Lot's of sacks against.

49er D does give up points late, like Iowa. Not sure if because of O being less aggressive or just getting tired.

I'd be shocked if the Chiefs blow a 35-17 lead with about 7 min left. If it's the Chief vs Niners in the Super Bowl, it could go down as the highest scoring Super Bowl ever.

Maybe, but maybe not. Both defenses have a way of shutting down offenses as well.

The 49ers actually remind me of the Hawks. It makes sense now way SF took a chance on CJ. Run game heavily dependent on the TE..from Iowa. Tough D that smothers and likes field position. Heavy rely on run game with deep out passes. Interchangeable rb's and receivers. Lot's of sacks against.

49er D does give up points late, like Iowa. Not sure if because of O being less aggressive or just getting tired.

They did last night against the cheezwhiz IMO cause they let off the gas. GB had absolutely no business in the game against them.

This aged poorly

It was over, Tannehill isn't that good of a QB and that came to the surface real fast the last few possessions. Up to that point the Titans has scored 17 points in 3 and 1/2 quarters. They had no chance scoring 3 more times in the last 6 min. Their team isn't built to score fast

The Chief's defense was the winning factor, in my opinion. They held Henry to 69 yards rushing. That made the Titans one dimensional and relying on their QB.

As far as the Super Bowl goes, I don't know what to think. I'm sure it'll come down to offensive and defensive coaches game preparation for both teams.

Fun watching dbag Rodgers serve up TO s that made margin of victory for the 9ers.
Rodgers comes across to me like “I’m too cool to care about my screwups” — almost like I got my HoF and everything else is icing.

Thats more of a Tennessee offense build than Tannehill. They’re a power running team. They fall behind by 2 scores against a quick strike team like KC they can’t afford 7-9 minute drives.

Thats more of a Tennessee offense build than Tannehill. They’re a power running team. They fall behind by 2 scores against a quick strike team like KC they can’t afford 7-9 minute drives.

Hence the words "Their team isn't built to score fast"

Latest posts