OT: Metrodome

rider22

Heading there for the first time since '02 for a baseball game, this time I will only try and take a base. :)

College (D3) game on Wednesday night

We played there back in college (97 I think) pretty cool place to play. Other then not knowing where to stand playing 1st base, where to start your slide, the ground balls being on you in a split second, and the dirt being hard as cement it was a good time.

We played there back in college (97 I think) pretty cool place to play. Other then not knowing where to stand playing 1st base, where to start your slide, the ground balls being on you in a split second, and the dirt being hard as cement it was a good time.

We shouldn't have to hard of time adjusting...our home field is turf so we should be adjusted.

Played there as a senior when the real astroturf was still in place. That crap was hard as cement. Can't imagine playing football on it. Field turf has improved that immensely.

I played in the dome in Highschool and thought it was really cool. Played there in college and not so much. I just remember how sore I was playing there a couple of days in a row. My knees just ached when we got done.

I played in the dome in Highschool and thought it was really cool. Played there in college and not so much. I just remember how sore I was playing there a couple of days in a row. My knees just ached when we got done.

Our SS dove for a ground ball up the middle, stuck and face planted into the turf. He had a rug burn on his chin, nose and forehead. It was funny as hell.

Latest posts