OT: Looks like I might be around for the game on Sunday

storminspank

Justin VanLaere
Chat is possible.

They upgraded the cabin over the summer.

WiFi AND DirecTV.

Hell. Yes.

So.... that's awesome.

Chat is possible.

They upgraded the cabin over the summer.

WiFi AND DirecTV.

Hell. Yes.

So.... that's awesome.

I was picturing you staying in a ice house like Tim and Al on "Home Improvement" the way you were talking. Apparently not. I didn't realize Canada had a Caesar's Palace!

*Sorry to anyone, especially Canadians, if I offended you with that remark.

Quetion is: will there be a game. Are the Hawks already in Columbus and if not, when will they be able to get there. 6 inches of snow on the ground with more forecast.

I am going to try to be back at the cabin on Sunday morning for the game. Might hit the trails early and then get back to watch. It might just be a Game Thread, but like I said WiFi and DTV here. It's good and it's bad. I like it because I am still connected. I don't like it because I am still connected.

No one believed for a second that you went on vacation
I didn't believe it myself. I'm 6 hrs from home, but sort of not on vacation. I worked all the way up from my BB and I'm still able to get email, etc...

I should just turn my devices off... if I was smart...

I didn't believe it myself. I'm 6 hrs from home, but sort of not on vacation. I worked all the way up from my BB and I'm still able to get email, etc...

I should just turn my devices off... if I was smart...

This is a perfect example of technology being a bad thing...you shouldve just stuck with the story of no reception. Now you'll end up working all weekend! And, watching the iowa game on sunday is going to be work

Good point. All the guys I am up here with are Gopher and Wisky fans. They think I am mental for skipping sledding in the morning to watch an Iowa BB game. We'll see. I am DVRing it at home, so I might just wait to watch it Monday night. Problem is, with the Net I can see who won.

Good point. All the guys I am up here with are Gopher and Wisky fans. They think I am mental for skipping sledding in the morning to watch an Iowa BB game. We'll see. I am DVRing it at home, so I might just wait to watch it Monday night. Problem is, with the Net I can see who won.

I know youre a glass half full kinda guy but i dont think you will need the net to know who won....

Have fun on the trails - check out this vid of some overserved snowmobilers - this is up at lake okoboji from winter games this past weekend. two snowmobiles trying to go across an open part of the lake under the bridge between East and West lake. Not smart!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mk_8IlE-J0c"]YouTube- Winter Games 2010 - Snowmobiles Fall In[/ame]

Last edited:

Latest posts