OT: Kiffin To USC

I can't believe this. USC is facing allegations. So what do they do? Hire a guy who commited a ton of violations in a short time at Tennessee.

Kiffin is scum...how does that guy recruit? Get that great class to come to Tennessee and then bolt after one year. I would think it would be hard to trust him. I guess you don't need to be trustworthy when you are selling beaches, babes, and bling.

Going back to Jon's take from yesterday morning. The Pac-10 is going to have some programs surging back from the dead (UCLA and Washington more specifically). Kiffin will do a decent job at USC, but one has to wonder it the Pac-10 will get watered down because too many big name teams are trying to compete for recruits.

Wow, and I thought Rich Rod was a scumbag for what he did to WV. This makes RR look like a choir boy. Now I have an even bigger reason to hate USC!

Did anyone see his press conference on ESPN News. That was downright Chizikesque. I feel for Tennessee. Never thought those words would escape my brain.

Not only is he bringing his dad for DC. Sounds like he plucked Norm Chow from UCLA. Have no idea how this plays out. Can't stand the guy, so I hope it doesn't :)

I agree he's a POS, but he's bringing along Monte as DC and is bringing back Norm Chow as OC.They might not miss too much of a beat depending on how hard the NCAA comes down.

Well, pond scum like Kiffin will fit right in with USC.

And yes, this whole thing is very "Chizikesque". Man I hope USC fans are peeved; I know I would be if this were happening to Iowa.