OT: Huskers Alt Uniforms

elmo-live2.jpg

7254-Deluxe-Teen-and-Adult-Elmo-Costume-large.jpg

How do you know that the "original" isnt the bottom one, and someone was intimidated by it and decided to change the focus a little?

Look at the light. There is a light source coming from (our) left side, making the body look brighter on (our) left. The player is stepping forward with his right leg, which makes his right leg appear brighter on the outside, and casts a large shadow on the inside. However, it makes a sheppard's hook shape as it reaches the groin, where the groin is illuminated, but the area immediately to (our) left is shadowed.

The only way that is possible is if the groin stuck out and cast a large shadow, which it clearly isn't, because that is a dark shadow, requiring an ENORMOUS bulge to shade it.

Ergo, shopped dong.

I think I know a shopped dong when I see one.

The top one is shopped. Got a smart phone with a high pixel count? Zoom those babies up. You can see square pixels in that top one, that are slightly different in color. Looks like he's got a pile of Cheezits in his pants.

Those look like uglier version of stanford's pro combat uniforms that were horrible.

stanforduni.jpg

Check that they are almost exactly the same, it really just seems like some people in a room were sipping red cherry smoothies and suddenly thought that it would look great with black.

Latest posts