OSU out due to loss to Iowa

SayHawkKid

per the first thing out of the mouth of the head committee member. So Iowa goes to Ames and wins and then Ames goes to Norman and wins and Ok gets #2 in the playoffs??? Hmmm

When Nick the Crook is done coaching, he should become a politician.
DQJCIjiV4AAG03q.jpg:large

Thank God we don't see the Buckeyes again until 2020. You might not even want to drive your vehicle through the state in the upcoming year if you have Iowa plates on.

per the first thing out of the mouth of the head committee member. So Iowa goes to Ames and wins and then Ames goes to Norman and wins and Ok gets #2 in the playoffs??? Hmmm

What is your point? Didn’t OU beat OSU in Columbus? Didn’t OU have one
loss and OSU had two, with one being to OU? Other than their game against each other, didn’t they both lose to 7-5 teams from the state of Iowa?

Are you trying to say OSU should have been put into the CFP instead of OU? Or am I just misreading your comments?

OSU is just not that good. Both teams in the Big Championship have severe limitations. They would get ripped to shreds. Fact is that OK was 1 loss and won their conference. OSU had their chance against OU and looked bad.

Think about it. If Kentucky shredded Bama, what would happen?

The problem for OSU is the OK loss and the fact that Iowa is probably much better than advertised. At times they - Iowa are like a top 10 team. They aren't coached like they are though.

What was funny is that OSU wasn't even "Ferentzed" in a close loss at the end.

Both teams last night had wide open plays that should have scored and they couldn't convert. It wasn't because of the D. Both teams were banking on tendencies and coulda/shoulda been burned more.

That said, have you ever seen an Iowa team that gave up big scoring plays more than the 17 Hawks?

I don't have a problem with the committee's final selections. Get used to another year of SEC banter if both Georgia and Alabama win.

I don't have a problem with the committee's final selections. Get used to another year of SEC banter if both Georgia and Alabama win.

I for one am rooting hard for Clemson and Oklahoma. I can't stand the over hype of the SEC. Another loss for Bama to Clemson might finally signal the coming end of Sabans reign of terror upon College Football.

As much as I despise OSU, they got jobbed. I think skimming by a decent but not great WI cooked their goose also.

Ask yourself, who would win if Alabama played OSU? My answer would be Alabama. Although I despise Alabama and the entire SEC, I think they deserved to be in over OSU.

I would take a Georgia win any day vs a bamma win. With what Georgia has for upcoming recruiting classes bamma may become the sec second string.

Alabama's best win is LSU, a team that lost to Troy. They didn't win the conference or division, didn't beat a top 15 team, played an easy non conference, and only played 8 conference games. Actually Wisconsin has almost the same argument as Alabama. Terrible decision by the committee.

What is your point? Didn’t OU beat OSU in Columbus? Didn’t OU have one
loss and OSU had two, with one being to OU? Other than their game against each other, didn’t they both lose to 7-5 teams from the state of Iowa?

Are you trying to say OSU should have been put into the CFP instead of OU? Or am I just misreading your comments?

No you read him correctly. It was good ole fashion Hawkeye irrationalism. You get a healthy dose right here on HN 500 times a week.
Oklahoma had a great season cuz Stoops is awesome and left the cupboard full and we need him here at Iowa either as HC or AD . . . I'd be thrilled either way.

College Football in SEC country is a religion...many attend...and die for it...follow it 24/7

College Football in the Midwest is a pastime...some attend...some follow...

OSU got beat by Iowa by 30+ points...did you see Iowa play this year, most of the games?

OSU beat an untested and overrated Wisconsin team which struggled vs Purdue...FAKE 12-0

OSU didn't belong...in the end...glad Wisky puked it on the field...