OSU baby!! OT

Over on Ohio forum and they were yukking it up about Joe Lunardi of ESPN picking Oral Roberts to win early before game started. Over confidence is a killer.

duane washington jr with some major choke mastery down the stretch.

hey joe wiescamp.. make your fucking free throws because anyone watching this so far has seen how FT's are huge.

duane washington jr with some major choke mastery down the stretch.

hey joe wiescamp.. make your fucking free throws because anyone watching this so far has seen how FT's are huge.

JW has such a sweet stroke. Hard to believe he is only shooting 65% from FT line.

Young being out was bad news but OSU played no defense. OSU could have driven to the basket a lot more than they did. ORU dared OSU to beat them from outside and OSU obliged. Washington was a disaster. He tried to do too much. OSU couldn't make free throws. Holtman's decision not to press late in the game was a poor decison. WAKE UP call for IOWA and Michigan.

Young being out was bad news but OSU played no defense. OSU could have driven to the basket a lot more than they did. ORU dared OSU to beat them from outside and OSU obliged. Washington was a disaster. He tried to do too much. OSU couldn't make free throws. Holtman's decision not to press late in the game was a poor decison. WAKE UP call for IOWA and Michigan.

You didnt mention Illinois in your wake up call , does that mean you think they are too good to get upset?

Disappointing but not surprising.

O$U has been playing don't-give-a-shit hoops all year.
Finally caught up with them.

Not good enough to just show up and win.

Disappointing but not surprising.

O$U has been playing don't-give-a-shit hoops all year.
Finally caught up with them.

Not good enough to just show up and win.

OSU was the one B1G team I never quite got a grasp on who they were.

That step back 3 ball by Washington Jr. was about as bad as a shot I've seen all year. Why they didn't get it in to Lidell or just take it to rim was baffling. I guess that's why they call it Madness.

Problem is, now people are going to be saying the B1G is over rated.
B1G can go 2-7 in this round (conceeding Illinois) and I couldn't give a shit as long as Iowa is the other one of the two.

With this loss and MSU last night the conference has already lost more first round games through three games than they did the entire first round in 2019.

Latest posts