Oregon is taking it to USC!!!!

Maybe this will shut up Colin Cowherd about how USC is better than Iowa. Iowa was able to come back from a 21-7 and 24-14 deficit to win. It's one thing to beat teams you're supposed to beat. It's another to actually win games. Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing, as the great Vince Lombardi said.

Maybe this will shut up Colin Cowherd about how USC is better than Iowa. Iowa was able to come back from a 21-7 and 24-14 deficit to win. It's one thing to beat teams you're supposed to beat. It's another to actually win games. Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing, as the great Vince Lombardi said.

Nothing will shut up Colon Coward. He's paid a lot of money to be obnoxious.

Oregon 41 - USC 20. Bye Trojans! Brent just mentioned Oregon in the BCS picture. Hawkeyes may see the Ducks in the Rose Bowl if we can take care of business on our end.

Oregon 41 - USC 20. Bye Trojans! Brent just mentioned Oregon in the BCS picture. Hawkeyes may see the Ducks in the Rose Bowl if we can take care of business on our end.
Or, if both SEC teams and Texas all lose at least once, Oregon and Iowa might sneak into the title game.

Well now USC will fall behind us in the human polls, but Oregon almost certainly will jump Iowa now. That is not something I thought would happen going into today, but assuming they hold on and win by 2 TDs or more, I'll bet you they do jump us.

PAC Ten:

Defense Optional.

I like Pete Carroll. I hate his school.

Sink 'em, Ducks.

Agree with Defense being optional in the P10.
Don't like their coach....not even a little bit.
Don't like their school.
I hope Oregon finishes off USC and then maybe, just maybe Petey has to shut up for the rest of the season.

Oregon WILL pass us in the polls but we will leap ahead of USC so basically the human polls will be a wash. We should stay #1 in the computer polls so basically there shouldnt be any movement in the top 4 of the BCS. IF anything oregon will take USC spot at 5

Well now USC will fall behind us in the human polls, but Oregon almost certainly will jump Iowa now. That is not something I thought would happen going into today, but assuming they hold on and win by 2 TDs or more, I'll bet you they do jump us.
I realize Boise State's schedule is easier, but they pasted Oregon earlier in the year. I don't think Oregon jumps over us unless Boise State does too, right?

Latest posts