Oregon is taking it to USC!!!!

You think our refs were bad? They missed that obvious down-by-ground. As did Mussburger. Is he blind in his old age? What a freaking tool that guy is! Good thing the replay official can see.

Oregon is a good team and I can definitely see them passing us. I can also see them being put right behind us since they arent a huge "name school" like USC is, plus they have a loss. They'd be tough in the Rose Bowl. Who knows though, maybe Arizona will give them a good game.

I realize Boise State's schedule is easier, but they pasted Oregon earlier in the year. I don't think Oregon jumps over us unless Boise State does too, right?

Iowa will still be ahead in the BCS because of the computers, but this is the type of win by Oregon that will pole vault them to #4 or #5 in the human polls I believe. Some voters will still want to put Boise St. ahead of them, but some won't. And with Iowa getting absolutely no love or respect for their great road wins this season, I'll bet you we see Oregon ranked ahead of Iowa in the Coaches and Harris poll tomorrow.

Boise is already ahead of us in the human polls.

Latest posts