Ordered tickets online

KD123

I ordered my tickets around 4:30 today and have not gotten the PDF yet, i know it said 24 hours just curious if this way common?

I ordered my tickets around 4:30 today and have not gotten the PDF yet, i know it said 24 hours just curious if this way common?

I did the same thing. I still haven't gotten the pdf either. I came down to work to try and find something online to print off but there is nothing. I am not working tomorrow so I was hoping I could get it done tonight. Kind of frustrating.

Ordered mine at 8:45 this a.m. No response. I have to leave for IC by noon tomorrow to get to the game. hmm.

I heard that they are guaranteeing the same seats as last night to anyone who bought tix by noon (I think noon?) today. They may be taking extra time to work that out before they get everyone their tickets.

Ordered mine at 8:45 this a.m. No response. I have to leave for IC by noon tomorrow to get to the game. hmm.

Yeah, I have no idea. I have no printer at home, so don't know what I'm going to do either. I doubt they send them out in the middle of the night. Guessing it has to be some time in the morning.

Ordered last night at 1030 and still nothing!! The ticket office better make some improvements. This is uncalled for from a major university.

Ordered yesterday morning and still no tickets---unbelievable has anyone gotten through to ticket office to determine what to do

Spank just tweeted me that over 14,000 have been sold, that is probably the problem. Those are incredible numbers in a 21 hour time frame.

Still do not have mine but it looks like just the reorders are getting theirs. Anybody else have theirs that ordered after they were made available to the general public (4 oclock)?

I got the email stating that all tickets had been sent out, but I never got mine. So I went online like they said and they weren't on there either. Kinda ******.

So I tried calling into the ticket office but all lines were busy. As long as I get them by 2 I don't care, but just stressful.

Latest posts