Ordered tickets online

I ordered mine yesterday at about 4:45, I received an e-mail that said I had to re-issue my tickets on line at 9:41 this morning. I followed the instruction and was able to get the 4 tickets e-mailed to me. Taking my son to Hawkeye Carver for the first time, so that can mean only one thing...Hawks get beat by 30.

I ordered wed. night at 10:30 and had not heard anything. Called the ticket office at 10:15 this morning( had to wait on line for 20 mins.) and they apologized and emailed them to me immediately. Go Hawks!!! --Bo

I have been trying to call in the last 30 minutes but am unable to get through. I finally just sent an email and am hoping to hear back.

I purchased 4 tickets at 4:15 yesterday. No tickets yet either.

Try logging into your account and see if they are available to reissue. It is what I had to do, although I did get an email stating they had been sent to me (which they hadn't).

Try logging into your account and see if they are available to reissue. It is what I had to do, although I did get an email stating they had been sent to me (which they hadn't).
Thanks for the info. I have pretty good seats. Will it pick new seats in different area?

37 hours since I ordered, went online to see I have been assigned the same sh*tty seats we had before, still no tickets. Tried to re-issue and had no eligible tickets to re-issue.

F*ck you, U of I idiots.

37 hours since I ordered, went online to see I have been assigned the same sh*tty seats we had before, still no tickets. Tried to re-issue and had no eligible tickets to re-issue.

F*ck you, U of I idiots.

I ordered tix for the Indiana St game and re-ordered the same tix for tonight's game. I never got the email to print the tix so I called today. I had to wait on hold for proabably 20 minutes. When I got through they said 90% of their calls are from people that can print their tix or re-issue them. She was very helpful and sent them to me again and I got them while I was still on the phone with her. #benice

I ordered tix for the Indiana St game and re-ordered the same tix for tonight's game. I never got the email to print the tix so I called today. I had to wait on hold for proabably 20 minutes. When I got through they said 90% of their calls are from people that can print their tix or re-issue them. She was very helpful and sent them to me again and I got them while I was still on the phone with her. #benice

My girlfriend has been attempting to get through on the phone since 9:00 am. She finally got through the "all circuits are busy" an hour ago and has been on hold ever since. This is pure bullsh*t, the time for being nice is over. They need to get their *** in gear and get us our goddamn tickets.

We ordered ours Wednesday night right at 10 and they were emailed this morning. Did someone say 14,000 tickets have been sold so far??? Wow.

My girlfriend has been attempting to get through on the phone since 9:00 am. She finally got through the "all circuits are busy" an hour ago and has been on hold ever since. This is pure bullsh*t, the time for being nice is over. They need to get their *** in gear and get us our goddamn tickets.

They're working on issuing more than 14,000 tickets on less than 48 hours notice. I think some showing them some grace isn't out of the question.

We ordered ours Wednesday night right at 10 and they were emailed this morning. Did someone say 14,000 tickets have been sold so far??? Wow.

Yeah, that is what Spank found out this morning before they were open. So from 10 pm Wednesday through 7 pm last night (21 hours) they had sold over 14,000 tickets. I am guessing they are probably about sold out by now.

We finally gave up and the wife went to Carver. Several folks in line all with the same issue. Said they had tickets emailed to them or go to your account and re-issue not working. Everyone in line with her (about 10-12 at that time) same exact issue. She walked to window, gave them my name, tickets printed. Agree its a debacle, the guy told her he was NOT looking forward to rest of day and had already spent his first 4 hours doing/hearing the same story...

Latest posts