OrangeBlood: Texas Staying in B12

A&M would be far more beneficial to leave the Big 12. Get out from underneath Texas. If I've learned anything in all this realignment drama, it's NEVER believe anything until it's been 100% confirmed. Let's all sit back and wait. Keep in mind they still have 3 weeks to make final decisions.

Much like AD's leaking names intentionally during coaching searches, I can see the same things happening for this. Just trying to get feelers out there.

The deal allows schools (like Texas) to create their own tv network.

...get ready for it...

Here comes CY TV! Cyclone sports, 24/7! Classic games, like ISU vs. North Dakota State... volleyball...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Bwah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

You better join the Big East while you can, clowns! Get out from under the Texas domination.

I guess Tuesday we will find out who has the better sources.

Chip Brown is being played like a fiddle.

ESPN is smokescreen number 2.

My take: Texas Tech, Oklahoma, and OK State will go to Pac 10 before Texas makes any decision. Texas A&M will go to the SEC.

And then... Texas joins the Big Ten.

...everything is proceeding as I have foreseen.

When they go to cast Lord of the Big 12 Conference, Chip Brown will be cast as The Mouth of Texas.

Last edited:
tinfoil_hat_antenna.jpg

Chip Brown direct broadcast

Chip Brown is being played like a fiddle.

ESPN is smokescreen number 2.

My take: Texas Tech, Oklahoma, and OK State will go to Pac 10 before Texas makes any decision. Texas A&M will go to the SEC.

And then... Texas joins the Big Ten.

...everything is proceeding as I have foreseen.

I know that you know your history, and I think you are right about the future. Uh, Oh!

This guy is playing everyone. This is a ploy to place the blame on A+M for breaking up the conference.

Latest posts