OrangeBlood: Texas Staying in B12

I'm more likely to believe ESPN's latest...but opposite reports make me feel like we really can't place much faith in either.

"The plan includes assurances that a TV deal could net each schools between $14 million and $17 million, Orangebloods.com reported, and schools such as Texas could still have their own TV network."

ROTFLMAO!!!

"The plan includes assurances that a TV deal could net each schools between $14 million and $17 million, Orangebloods.com reported, and schools such as Texas could still have their own TV network."

ROTFLMAO!!!

Without question one of the five dumbest things a conference commisioner has ever said.

I'd really, really like to see where the Big 12 is going to get 14 million (twice what they are now) without including Texas because they'd have their own network. I expect the commisioner to put things in a favorable light, but he'd have to have taken every drug known to man to believe that was possible.

I was watching ESPNEWS. On the main screen it said: Sources say Texas, Okahoma, and Oklahoma State to leave for PAC-10. And on the ticker it said: Breaking News - Texas to stay in the Big 12.

That gave me a chuckle.

I was watching ESPNEWS. On the main screen it said: Sources say Texas, Okahoma, and Oklahoma State to leave for PAC-10. And on the ticker it said: Breaking News - Texas to stay in the Big 12.

That gave me a chuckle.

Lol, You are kidding me?? Duh everybody knows that Texas is going to the big 10.:eek:

This is getting ridiculous.

Either the media is just making stuff up as they go along, or there a lot of people engaged in deliberate misinformation.

I like following these stories, but I'm about to stop paying attention altogether.

Somebody wake me up when there is an OFFICIAL announcement of something worth talking about.

That gave me a chuckle.

Earlier in the day the top two threads on CyFanatic were:

The departure of Texas, Texas Tech, OU and OSU to Pac-10 is imminent?

&

Texas to stay...according to new Orangebloods

It's so confusing I'm shocked that nobody's head exploded while reading the message board.

It's all true. All of it.

Texas to the Pac-10 is imminent, which means it could happen soon.

Texas will stay in the Big XII. Until things change.

And when things change (A&M to the SEC), Texas will say "screw it" and go to the Big Ten.

It's a Schrödinger's cat thing. Schrödinger's cat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia It's all true and all not true, until you open the box. The box is opening on Tuesday.

I think both reports are correct and everyone is bending over for Texas and they will play in both the Pac 10/16 and the Little 10 and pick the 8 or 9 conference games they want to play each year to be televised by their Longhorn Network.

Any way we can get the NCAA to look into Texas, like the NCAA did for USC? I'm getting really tired of the Texas talk. They could go away for a few years.

I think what's really going to happen is Texas is going to secede from the union. Then, they will start up their Texas tv network. This will give them a national(their own) broadcast of games. They will then go independent and replace Notre Dame as the schmucks of the college football world.

Either way, ISU is Texass' little B****.

And Pollard admitted it.

If you want to see why substance trumps style, compare Osborne to Pollard. Osborne got his school accepted into the nation's premier conference. Pollard, marketing legend in his own mind, has been relegated to begging Texass to let him be their mangy dog.

I hope the Big(10)XII stays together so Iowa can keep punking Pollard's whiny mutt.

You can't blame Pollard for playing the hand he was dealt (being the ISU AD), but you can blame him for how he is playing it. It would be refreshing for Pollard--or for KU, Mizzou, etc--to come out and say exactly what they think of Texas and Beebe.

And when things change (A&M to the SEC), Texas will say "screw it" and go to the Big Ten.

It's a Schrödinger's cat thing. Schrödinger's cat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia It's all true and all not true, until you open the box. The box is opening on Tuesday.

GREAT stuff. If only College Football Realignment were a movie, the trailer would end:

THE BOX OPENS

You can't blame Pollard for playing the hand he was dealt (being the ISU AD), but you can blame him for how he is playing it. It would be refreshing for Pollard--or for KU, Mizzou, etc--to come out and say exactly what they think of Texas and Beebe.

Yeah, I'm hard on The Pollard, but damn...Chizik Coins?

Chizik Coins.

Chizik. Coins.

Applause for working in Schrödinger. Meanwhile Chip Brown is enduring a personal lesson in Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle - the more he learns of Texas' position, the less he knows about their velocity.

Applause for working in Schrödinger. Meanwhile Chip Brown is enduring a personal lesson in Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle - the more he learns of Texas' position, the less he knows about their velocity.

I never thought I'd see HUP referenced on this board.

Well done.

Latest posts