Orange Bowl MVP

Hawke

I vote for co MVP's: Adrian Clayborn for wrecking havoc with the triple option and Brandon Wegher for sealing the deal!!!

I would have to agree....if Stanzi doesn't do his usual pick 6 you could make an arguement for him and Claiborne co-MVPs. I thought coming off 2 months without live reps he'd be more rusty than he was.

KOK should get the oh crap I can't play call in the red zone award for the botched and wasted INT.

Too bad Bulaga's going to turn pro next year otherwise I really like our chances with our schedule.

I liked what the guy at the Orange Bowl said about AC: "an absolute beast" !!!

Thank god Clayborn is back!! Bulaga's value just sky-rocketed after he man handled the ACC defensive player of the year! Great season Hawks, might need to go to AA after watching all these games this year and trying to stay calm.....

Thank god Clayborn is back!! Bulaga's value just sky-rocketed after he man handled the ACC defensive player of the year! Great season Hawks, might need to go to AA after watching all these games this year and trying to stay calm.....
yeah bulaga ate him alive, and reiff looked just fine out there when their DEs flipped

Latest posts