Opinion changer

You've been trolled.... but I guess I was also by responding to this post

FALSE. Just ask teh gai at Daily Gopher

Football expert said:
This has nothing to do with Jerry Kill or his coaches or his players. I know we have the right coach and staff in place to get us to where Glen Mason never could, to a New Year's Day Bowl, to a place where Gopher football actually matters in the Big Ten and, dare I say it, even in the Twin Cities. I want it to happen this season but know it's not the end of the world if it has to wait a year or two or three. Thus far this season has felt different and it's been a great ride so far. The Syracuse game was literally like nothing I've seen from a Gopher team and a Gopher crowd. It was incredible, really. I know people have talked a lot about it in the past week and yet I still don't feel like it's been done justice- that was a big-time college football crowd, standing on every defensive 3rd down, getting behind the guys at just the right time. I mean, the student section was full! Full! The whole damn thing right up to the top of the upper deck! Full- of students! Screaming, rowdy, (possibly a tad inibriated) students from the University of Minnesota who were supporting their Golden Gopher football team like a big-time football program. And it was AWESOME! I want more! I want to BELEIVE IN MORE! I want more of that crowd and atmopshere and that team.

Minnesota Gopher football: A Win Over the Iowa Hawkeyes Carries Extra Meaning in 2012 - The Daily Gopher

HA, U got served again son!

What happened to the offense the entire 2nd half? Nonexistent....

They called pass plays thats what happened.

I now have zero confidence this passing game is going to be functional at all this year.

The routes don't make any sense, the reads aren't happening, everything is a checkdown for a two yard gain and Vandenburg has lost all of his accuracy.

The Greg Davis system absolutely sucks.

They called pass plays thats what happened.

I now have zero confidence this passing game is going to be functional at all this year.

The routes don't make any sense, the reads aren't happening, everything is a checkdown for a two yard gain and Vandenburg has lost all of his accuracy.

Vandy makes the Greg Davis system absolutely suck.

FIFY

Vandy is degrading each game. Almost all of his throws were absolutely terrible.

Agreed. There isn't going to be any lights on moment for old JVB. Hes shot.

There was just no reason to be throwing the way he did today. He wasn't getting much pressure and he had guys open.

James has a perfectly fine offensive line and still can't muster any composure.

And lost in the joy of the win...is this. The clock management is still unbelievably bad!

With a first down and 12 seconds to go in the 3rd Qtr...we called a timeout. Then ran two more plays before the quarter was over. LET THE F***ING CLOCK RUN OUT. Are you kidding me?!

That combined with the repeated pass calls... gave the Goophs at least 3-4 extra minutes to come back that they should NOT have had.

The tried to get JVB going by throwing the ball. It didn't work.....he hardly through a ball on time or accurate the entire day.

The tried to get JVB going by throwing the ball. It didn't work.....he hardly through a ball on time or accurate the entire day.

Yeah, they weren't trying to run the clock out, the game was over, they were trying to get the QB some confidence and with nothing on the line at that point he still can't just throw the ball right.

27556190.jpg

Latest posts