Opinion changer

Ranger620

I assume after this game all will be forgiven. Kirk=great coach, Vandy=great QB, coordinators +great game plan.

No. JVB still not hitting his recievers. It seems like he is more afraid of an interception than hitting the recievers. If they get conservative in the second half... it could be bad.

I assume after this game all will be forgiven. Kirk=great coach, Vandy=great QB, coordinators +great game plan.

LOL There's still reoccurring issues we see all the time. A win over Minnesota (at least I hope we still don't somehow lose this game) does not forgive a dismal lost to one of the worst teams in FBS.

JVB's footwork has been real poor today, and WR's still not reading blitzes and breaking off their routes. Surprised to see those sorts of errors in game five.

JVB's footwork has been real poor today and during his entire career at Iowa, and WR's still not reading blitzes and breaking off their routes. But I'm not surprised to see those sorts of errors in game five.

edited

Minnesota was on the verge of a MONSTER season. We deserve credit for cutting them down. And by we, I mean Kurt and Davis.

This game was for the inside track on 5th place in the Legends Division. I wouldn't get too excited.

If the OP watched the game there's no way JVB is forgiven. I lost count of how many guys he overthrew once it hit 248.

I have never seen an offensive adjustment at half time like that today. We ran the ball down Minnys throat in the 1st half. Then we go away from the run and pee down our legs the entire 2nd half.

Nice half time work by the coaches.

Not at all, Vandy looked awful all game. He can't make basic throws. MN is a bad tea.m with a good record

Nobody with a brain would say that. We all know this team is bad and has many issues both with coaching and personnel.

Most know these things to be true but enjoy watching them play better like they did today. I am absolutely fed up with where this program has fallen, but I don't let that ruin a win that brings Floyd home. If I were you I'd let go of your anger a few minutes so that you can enjoy it as well.

Latest posts