Open season on Rutgers commits

JonDMiller

Publisher/Founder
with the Schiano to Tampa Bay reports...any kids Iowa was in on before...such as the LB Lambert....time to pick up the phone.

Hopefully a replay of Alston phoning our coaches after the debacle at Pitt last year. Come on man, call us!

looks like this could work on next years class as their are a few top rated kids Iowa is looking at and with more to come on PSU the glitz and glammer will tarnish even more.

Another site is reporting that Lambert's coach received 43 texts in the 30 minutes before the Schiano news went public. His coach is close friends with Iowa LB coach Darrell Wilson, so I would bet that at least one of those 43 was from Wilson.

Another site is reporting that Lambert's coach received 43 texts in the 30 minutes before the Schiano news went public. His coach is close friends with Iowa LB coach Darrell Wilson, so I would bet that at least one of those 43 was from Wilson.

You wouldn't think new teams in the process would have a shot this late..

He is either Rutgers bound or looking at Iowa/Nebby.

I'm hoping Alston can relate to his friend.. as the same exact thing happened to him last year (And in retrospect, staying at Pitt would have been bad.. they lost their coach again in a year's time!)

gotta help our chances, we'll see how fast Rutgers can fill that spot and if he can convince the kids to stay. terrible timing for them, only one week till signing day.

I'm conflicted. I would love to see Iowa have a chance with Lambert. But I'm not really crazy about Schiano coaching my Bucs.

One of the lurkers needs to get on Lambert's twitter/facebook/Linked In or any other creeper device used and see what he thinks......

One of the lurkers needs to get on Lambert's twitter/facebook/Linked In or any other creeper device used and see what he thinks......

Okay this is funny ... I am sure some people are already ahead of the game ... Pretty scarey to think how some fans will get so caught up in what a 17/18 year old may/may not do ... Let the coaches handle the players ... As for the fans who facebook friend recruits/players and follow their every tweet, etc ... all I can say is wow ... you have too much time on your hand ...

Latest posts