One Day at a Time

KFerentz

Fans. I know you are excited. I am too. Let's just keep in mind that if our kids remain focused on the game at hand like they have done all year, they will reap rewards. I am proud of this bunch of young men no matter what happens the rest of the season but I think we can continue to do good things. I-O-W-A! On Iowa!

^^^he's committed to the character, I'll give him that.

A little strange, but whatever.

Just keep winning Hawks.

I am really happy that our fans have continued to support our program. We have had some years where our program did not meet expectations but I am happy that persistence with the Hawkeye Way paid off.

Haven't seen a single "certainly " yet. You need to clean some things up a bit.

All you "legends" do is look to see how many posts someone has to form your opinion about the post. Fact is, not everyone has all day to sit on this message board. Just because I don't have a lot of posts, doesn't mean I don't know or care a lot about Iowa football. I enjoy getting on here reading about legit posts, but when I see replies like this, it makes me think high school all over again.

All you "legends" do is look to see how many posts someone has to form your opinion about the post. Fact is, not everyone has all day to sit on this message board. Just because I don't have a lot of posts, doesn't mean I don't know or care a lot about Iowa football. I enjoy getting on here reading about legit posts, but when I see replies like this, it makes me think high school all over again.

That's football. <snort>

If you had a higher post count you would know that the OP created his account with the intent to mimic Ferentz. Even a "graduate" could tell that I was just giving him advice on how to play his role better.

If you had a higher post count you would know that the OP created his account with the intent to mimic Ferentz. Even a "graduate" could tell that I was just giving him advice on how to play his role better.

i'm hoping these younger posters can execute a little better going forward.

I'm sure they're class young men, much like jake ruddock, but they certainly have some things to work on this week.

Mhawk reminds me of a guy I coached in 83'. When he first started he was lost, but then he came on strong once he got more experience. Once mhawk gets his post count up he will be fine.

Fans. I know you are excited. I am too. Let's just keep in mind that if our kids remain focused on the game at hand like they have done all year, they will reap rewards. I am proud of this bunch of young men no matter what happens the rest of the season but I think we can continue to do good things. I-O-W-A! On Iowa!

Thanks Coach!

Your not funny!

Coach, Akrum has been pretty exciting whenever he has played. Do you see him getting more PT against Nebby?

Creeeeeeeeepy! Who role plays on a message board anyway!

515LLfSQV%2BL._SX940_.jpg

Latest posts