On the bright side

This will be the last year that we need to endure one of the worst offenses in the country.

When your contract says you need to average 25 points and you can’t even put that up against a team like this. Whoa Nelly!!!
Check off, First receiver covered, second receiver covered, third receiver covered, oh here we go, two yard pass to the tight end across the middle “damn he dropped it!”

Not a knock on Cade as he is better than what we had last year, but when you got guys who can’t get open what is a QB going to do??

Recruiting and coaching needs to improve on the offensive side of the ball.

I’d settle for a hog farmer from Iowa called Brian Grubb. #10 Washington Offensive Coordinator.

Check off, First receiver covered, second receiver covered, third receiver covered, oh here we go, two yard pass to the tight end across the middle “damn he dropped it!”

Not a knock on Cade as he is better than what we had last year, but when you got guys who can’t get open what is a QB going to do??

Recruiting and coaching needs to improve on the offensive side of the ball.
The offense will improve next year.

9lhaP14.jpg

On the bright side Cade was 9 for 12 on 3rd and 4th down passes.... When's the last time any Iowa Qb could do anything close to that? They are going to put a lot on his shoulders this yr and thankfully if he stays healthy he's good enough to handle it.

It’s going to be hilarious as Brian gets into November needing to put up 60 a game to save his job.

It’s going to be hilarious as Brian gets into November needing to put up 60 a game to save his job.

I would switch the word "hilarious" with "uncomfortable". I'm not the biggest BF supporter, but if it gets to that point it means CM went down for a long stretch of the season.

If I was Kirk I would have kicked a field goal at the end of the game. We had the ball at the 15. Kick the field goal and you’re 2 points ahead of the pace you need for the season.

I would switch the word "hilarious" with "uncomfortable". I'm not the biggest BF supporter, but if it gets to that point it means CM went down for a long stretch of the season.

We hung 24 on Utah State, we aren’t going to see a worse team and CM played in that game.

We hung 24 on Utah State, we aren’t going to see a worse team and CM played in that game.
USU will not be the worse team we play. The Clowns are going to be terrible the first half of the season. NW will be the worst team in Div I A play. The directional team coming in next week will be worse.

The fact that he didn't is telling. I don't really think that this is a big concern of his and in that moment, sportsmanship was more important.
Maybe it’s not but seriously have a sense of humor and a personality. I’m sure that Brian’s contract is irritating to him. Have some fun with it and work towards achieving that 325 points threshold. I understand that would look like bad sportsmanship but he has the excuse in Brian’s contract. The lack of competitive fire in him is a big part of the problem. Football is an emotional game. He’s satisfied with 8 wins a year when he could be averaging ten or eleven if the offense was better.

Maybe it’s not but seriously have a sense of humor and a personality. I’m sure that Brian’s contract is irritating to him. Have some fun with it and work towards achieving that 325 points threshold. I understand that would look like bad sportsmanship but he has the excuse in Brian’s contract. The lack of competitive fire in him is a big part of the problem. Football is an emotional game. He’s satisfied with 8 wins a year when he could be averaging ten or eleven if the offense was better.
I wasn't disagreeing with your point. I said it at the time that I thought we should have attempted the FG.

My point was simply that I don't think KF is as wrapped up in this as the fans are. I'm sure he's discussed this with Beth Goetz. Maybe he knows something that we don't?

Latest posts