On the 4th and 10 play..

I had a horrible reaction at first, but then I saw all of those guys in white shirts and yellow pants jumping around like jumping beans. I found that to be curious, so I looked and realized Iowa had won. If I had a smoker, I would've gone out to it, but I didn't. :)

Sooo...Racer...is this a hint of what you want for Christmas....ahem...I meant Winter Festival?:p Imagine the uproar in Madison over the carbon footprint to BBQ a couple of pork butts.

Just tell 'em you're Ed Gein's descendant...they'll leave you alone.:eek::D

Last edited:
Midway through the fourth I had to leave the house because I simply couldn't watch the game anymore.. I parked in a park near my house, and was listening to the game, thinking the whole time it will take a miracle to pull this game out. Dolph called the McNutt TD, and my arms went up in jubilation (I felt really strange doing that with no one around).

Once Dolph said a TD for Indiana, obviously my heart sank, and I immediately thought this season was officially a disappointment. Then Dolph said it was incomplete. I was wildly confused, thinking to myself "What the he!! just happened??". But my miracle came after all. Then I rushed home to see the last three minutes.

Latest posts