On Sherman Dillard...

I like the sound of everything I'm hearing since McCaffery was hired. This coaching staff will be very experienced, and sounds like will have recruiting connections. Not something we could say about the last staff, and Alford's initial staff.

In the end, McCaffery still needs to seal the deal and turn offers into commitments, but I like his approach to going wherever the talent is. Keep it up coach!

I don't recall anyone reporting anything on Mr. Dillard's son yet. Maybe some future upside for the Hawk BB program as well?

One of the top juniors in TX?

I don't recall anyone reporting anything on Mr. Dillard's son yet. Maybe some future upside for the Hawk BB program as well?

One of the top juniors in TX?

Thanks for the heads up....checked on rivals and they show a Ben Dillard of Frisco,Tx,6'2'' shooting guard, being recruited by Iowa,Ok St.,Texas A & M, SMU among others....also could not help but notice that it showed Kory Alford,a 6'4'' 2011 shooting guard out of Albq.NM,as a comparable player...he is being courted by Bucknell and NM.

Thanks for the heads up....checked on rivals and they show a Ben Dillard of Frisco,Tx,6'2'' shooting guard, being recruited by Iowa,Ok St.,Texas A & M, SMU among others....also could not help but notice that it showed Kory Alford,a 6'4'' 2011 shooting guard out of Albq.NM,as a comparable player...he is being courted by Bucknell and NM.

Per ESPN

85 rating

November, 2009: Ben is a scoring combo guard. He is the son of the renowned former college basketball coach Sherman Dillard. Ben is a streaky shooter with range to 20 feet. He has a strong body and is generally effective creating his own shot, especially when going to his right. He...

Ben Dillard - College Basketball Recruiting 2011 - ESPN

Very, very impressive coaching staff the coach put together. His MBA degree is paying off. I have been running a business for 15 years and the motto is: Hire best tallent and highly motivated people and cut them loose. The buck stops with you and you know what is going on at any moment, but you do not micromanage. Team work highly discouraged. Team execution, yes, - innovative ideas come from individuals.

Latest posts