On another note!

Love 5 o'clock Charlie. Those are best when Frank goes off on something and the others joke about it because it's not a big deal.

I had my C5, C6, and C7 fused. I don't know for sure, but I have to think the lower in the spine the issue is, the worse it gets. I was in a crap load of pain before the surgery, but it was all gone after and I haven't had a single issue since. Being a math teacher, the surgeon was worried about me having a disc disorder. Then I told him I played college baseball, coached in college for 2 seasons and HS for the last 31 throwing thousands of batting practice pitches and hundreds of ground balls and fly balls every season. He wasn't worried anymore. I'm stupid though (not a surprise to anyone that knows me). I went back to throwing and swinging this summer. In my stubborn eyes, nobody can do it better.
I'm thinking the cervical spine areas had to be a bitch to deal with. The headaches, shoulder pain and ect. Trust me sciatica, groin pain, ass pain in lower lumbar sucks bad, but I wouldn't dream to have the cervical bull crap you went through brother!!

Hope all is well. I had to do the same thing last spring. Felt great but the surgeon said I had to do nothing for 3 weeks. Meaning week 2 I was allowed to go down a flight of stairs. Week 3 I was able to walk a total of 1/4 mile a day. Sounds like a lot but when you've been cooped up for a week, it's not very far.

What are your favorite episodes? I think I saw them all in my 3 weeks. I've got to go with Captain Tuttle for Mash, where they make up a new surgeon and try to find a way to make everyone believe he exists. Really though, anything with Frank and Trapper. I've gotta go with the Pickle Story for Andy. Wasn't bored enough to watch the color episodes.

Hope recovery is going well!
Tuttle was the perfect man, hot lips couldn't keep her hands off him, in her dreams, he also graduated from a prestigious University in Berlin. Berlin Polytechnic, rumor has it, KF is interviewing their OC for the opening.

I enjoy watching all those classic shows as well. Hogan's Heroes is probably my favorite along with the black and white Andy Griffith episodes. Always enjoy when the Darling's come to town.

Get Smart is great, but I don't see it too often on TV anymore. I wanted Agent 99 ;)

Ernest T Bass was great.

Have you ever tried to drink Ouzo? Are you still alive?
I'm of Greek descent, do shots of ouzo at weddings. Jesus Christ that stuff is nasty. The old Greeks insisted. I always felt my breath could melt paint the morning after those celebrations.