OMG this will inflate your head till your thumb pops out your pie-hole!!

Stats are stats based often on quality of apponent. It gets real this Saturday. Men or mice we shall see. Wisconsin even with some injuries is a quality football program. The four we have beaten thus far are marginal at best. Hoping for the best this week. Get past Bucky and I see 7-0 real easy. Go Hawks!!!!

Wow I didnt even realize Canzeri had 8 td's already.

I'd love to see Iowa beat Wisconsin on a fake punt late in the game when everyone in the building knew it was coming. A little blast from the past...only the other way around for once
I'd rather beat them by 3 touchdowns.

What happens when your seat gets really hot, I guess...

It warmed a bit and I hope the changes we are seeing are permanent. Myopia can lead to myopic seasons like 2012 and 2014. A pair of seasons sacrificed in the name of loyalty or stubbornness - take your pick. I'll withhold judgement as to whether the coaching philosophy has permanently changed until after the season. I still remember 2011 when we were told to look for more "hurry-up" offense after the Pitt game. I personally never saw it again after Vandy demonstrated he could execute it.

Guess who is 2nd in punt returns and 5th in kick returns ??

Could it be the B1G Def POTW?

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know the name of the only program in the FBS which has NOT allowed a rushing touchdown this season?????

Illinois QB and Barton pretty decent stats as well

In the Marvel franchise known as the Avengers one of the Heroes is named Hawkeye. You know what his birth-certificate name is? BARTON

mind-blown.jpg

Below you will find the list of Hawkeye Quarterbacks who were victorious in their first 10 starts

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)