Omaha Biliew?

I think if the age restriction on NBA entry gets lifted, he's probably looking at entering the draft/G-League when he's done with high school. It's highly unlikely he plays college ball in-state if at all.

Not to disrespect Lute, but exactly how many native Iowans played for Lute and made it to the NBA (or the ABA), besides Bob Hansen?

I heard on a interview lute said he would keep the in state players and steal players from Chicago. Don't get me wrong iowa kids are better these days with better. Coaches and aau players.

I think if the age restriction on NBA entry gets lifted, he's probably looking at entering the draft/G-League when he's done with high school. It's highly unlikely he plays college ball in-state if at all.
Yeah hadn't thought of that... He seems to be on that sort of trajectory too so we'll see...

Per Matthew Bain with the Register, Biliew will be visiting Nebraska, Illinois, and Kentucky in June.

Going once? Going twice? SOLD to the slime ball with the slicked back hair.
Actors you will gladly watch a movie for? | NeoGAF

Just watched his vid. All I can say is holy F@#k! NBA written all over him. I'm no scout but he's got the .............. size, athleticism, speed, shot....no name it. Just has that NBA body for today's game.
Yeah I mean Harrison Barnes was destined to be in the NBA but he didn't look or play like that....

Latest posts