Oline

HawkForce

One thing that is getting lost is the continued improvement of the oline....some of those holes that they have been opening for Wheisman the last two weeks were big enough to drive the equipment truck through.

Wheisman is good no doubt, but he's also benefiting from this line. If Vandy can get his stuff together...we will be alright this year.

Our starting quarterback only has ONE passing touchdown through the first four games of the season against mediocre competition. He has rarely faced any pressure in our last two games or three games because of what has been vastly improved line play...

I was at the game yesterday and it is clear as day to me that our offensive problems are not the line, the wide receivers, or the running back. The starting qb missed so many 1 on 1 matchups, made late and poorly thrown balls, locked on to his targets so early he couldn't see a blown coverage that was running right in front of him down the seam for a touchdown.

Bielama isn't afraid to make a change, we shouldn't be either. This season is a wash, let's work toward the future now and not be another year behind next season at the qb position....the rebuilding story is becoming old hat too me and so is the ol ball coach, but as John said on sound off we are most likely stuck with him with the buy out.

Go Hawks

I'd expect that when our foe is Central Michigan from the little Mid-American Conference. I'll get excited when the O-line punches holes for Weisman through B1G defenses. Little wussy non-conference teams can make us appear to be better than we are. The true level of our ability is yet to be shown.. within our conference, against our own conference opponents. Then we'll see how well we can punch holes for Weisman.

I shudder for our season this year.

Latest posts