Olesani's "Bad" Form

I guess nearly every one missed this attempt at humor. I saw it for what it was, I just didn't find it funny.

166f37d2dd4a908506a2951e8643a31e

the next??
Serge-Ibaka1-216x300.jpg

Have you seen Northwesterns all time leading scorer shoot? His isn't exactly pistol pete smooth either but it goes in the basket. That's the bottom line and other then free throws how much further out is he going to be shooting

I don't get it. If this was a troll attempt, it wasn't funny. If it was serious, it was an idiotic statement. I'm a little befuddled.

I'm rating this thread a step above "Why did the chicken cross the road?" but a step below "Why'd the guy throw the clock out the window?"

I don't get it. If this was a troll attempt, it wasn't funny. If it was serious, it was an idiotic statement. I'm a little befuddled.

I meant it as neither trollish nor serious. [To me a troll tries to make incendiary comments to rile things up.] I guess I meant it as serious in a way. I could've said:

Boring Poster Voice said:
Olesani's shot in this picture looks fundamentally sound. Perhaps his late introduction to the game of basketball gave him an opportunity to learn sound mechanics, particularly if he had already grown tall enough to be past the stage where he had to heave the ball just get it up to the basket. With his height, elevation, and form, it looks like a difficult shot to block.

I apologize to all on this board who took my initial post literally. From now on I will insert a warning before posts with a whimsical approach:

Whimsical Poster Voice said:
The following post is meant to be ironic, satiric, or generally humorous. On the other hand, nothing in this post is meant to be offensive, mean spirited, churlish, or mean. If one looks beneath the surface meaning, there may also be a hint of serious analysis in the post, but don't count on it.