Oklahoma/Baylor

We've had several years under kf where we did just that.

Agreed. The question that looms is why didn't it hold? '02-'04 - Iowa was right there, they got a peek behind the curtain, an invitation to other side of the velvet rope, but didn't get to stay there. Iowa is like that lifer AAA minor leaguer, who gets called up for the proverbial cup of coffee, but spends the bulk of his career chasing the dream. They know what it's like to be there, which makes it all the more frustrating that it can't be sustained.

Bob Stoops= bad. Oregon= bad. Stanford = good. Baylor = good. So, fast football is bad at Oregon and OU, but good at Baylor,and slo-ball/KF ball is good at Stanford. Hello!! No magic system or approach to this game. It is absolutely ridiculous that some Iowa ''fans'' think that Iowa could pay KF the 18 million and hire just anybody and strike gold...it is like the lottery...take your chances, but lose. We know we have a strong leader right now, with a proven history of winning in the big ten....I get mad during games, but my insanity goes away soon after...some fans it never leaves.

The answer to this question is YES. I consider myself a huge Iowa fan and want nothing mroe than to see them win every game. The fact remains that even during good season Iowa fans complain, we didn't win by enough points or the running back should have had 400 yards instead of 150. I work and travel around the midwest and interact with fans from other states and the funny thing is they all tell me the same thing, of which I have to combat each time. They say Iowa fans whine worse than bunch of farmers, complain when it rain, complain when the sun shines, complain about everything......even when things are good. I always say....we want to win. GO Hawks.

Neat!

Latest posts