Okey State!!!

You can certainly make a compelling case. OSU has beaten more teams ranked in the BCS top 25 and the BCS top 50.

The bottom line is that LSU and Bama have already played, so Bama had their chance against #1, at home and lost.

Why not give Okie State a shot?

Why? and give 5 reasons.

There only needs to be one reason

Alabama's loss is a heck of a lot better than Okie State's loss. I dont want to see the rematch AT ALL but Bama deserves to play for the title. Ok St had their chance as a 28.5 point favorite and they **** the bed

There only needs to be one reason

Alabama's loss is a heck of a lot better than Okie State's loss. I dont want to see the rematch AT ALL but Bama deserves to play for the title. Ok St had their chance as a 28.5 point favorite and they **** the bed

Then why wasn't Michigan allowed a rematch with OSU in 06?
Dumb@ss BCS took Florida.

The entire BCS is a farce.

Then why wasn't Michigan allowed a rematch with OSU in 06?
Dumb@ss BCS took Florida.

The entire BCS is a farce.

Florida lost on the road to 11-2 Auburn by 10 as their only loss. Auburn finished as a top 10 team in 2006....much better than losing to a 6-6 squad

And I agree the BCS is a farce but they definitely got it right in 2006

Last edited:
should not be able to play for nc if you don't win your conference. remember bama didn't even win their division. didn't even have a shot to win there conference. no way they should be able to play for nc

Latest posts