O'Keefe's first call on Saturday

Double reverse on play number one, flea flicker on play number two. O'keefe returns from the bathroom in time to call play number three and hands it off to the fullback for a two yard gain.

That's funny but has me wondering how many times the fullback got the ball last year. I can't recall any.

Jake Christensen fakes a handoff to Wade Leppert, pump fakes a long ball to Dominique Douglass, fakes a 2nd handoff to Kalvin Bailey, before stumbling for a 1 yard loss.

I'm going to go with an off-tackle run to the left with A-Rob for a 4 yard gain. It's simple, it's boring, it's effective. In other words, the typical KOK playcall.

Agree with this.

There's no way O'Keefe dials up the naked boot for the first play of the year. If we do, then I'd be excited as long as we run it away from Corey Wootton.

We run the first play, no question about that. We want to see how our line holds up. I say a simple run between the LT and LG, ARob follows the FB for a 7 yard gain.

BTW, play two will be the same play, diff side of the line. And we will have a 1st down.

Although Mr. obvious Okeefe would normally run here I think he dials up a play action pass play going deep to DJK.

For all of you that are saying Play Action, you are crazy. There is absolutely no way that we do that. i predict either a 3 WR set with a draw, or a two tight delayed stretch run. i do think on the first possession that we will run a reverse to Chaney. We will only pass if we need to (only 3 & 3+). We will run it till they can stop us. We will score on our first possession and will do so every game this year!

Double reverse from Stanzi to Chaney to McNutt. McNutt drops back throws a bomb to DJK, hook-and-latter back to Stanzi, Stanzi jogs in for the 64 yard TD pass.

First play will be a TE or WR in motion.....hand-off to A-Rob to the left side for a 5 yard gain.

I don't expect a lot to shown on Saturday. Iowa will pretty much play smash mouth football and not show too much.

Just want to see some quality time for the back-ups.

End sweep to short side of the field for "no gain". Bread & Butter KOK. I hate this play. Why do we still run it??

Drop back, long pass to either DJK or McNutt streaking down the side. Predict KOK will test the EIU secondary early and often.

He won't have a first call, the offense won't ever see the field. The defense and special teams will score all of our touchdowns, and will not allow the offense to be on the field.

First play will be a TE or WR in motion.....hand-off to A-Rob to the left side for a 5 yard gain.

I don't expect a lot to shown on Saturday. Iowa will pretty much play smash mouth football and not show too much.

Just want to see some quality time for the back-ups.

We dont show a lot ever. We've ran the same Offense for 12 years. If you cant figure it out now, then you just aint got it as a D coordinator.

Latest posts