O'Keefe's first call on Saturday

okeefe4prez

I'm going with a play action to the left, Ricky rolls right and hits McNutt for a 73 yard TD pass. My guess is we have 10 offensive plays in the first half, 6 of which will be touchdowns. 42-3 at halftime.

I'm going to go with an off-tackle run to the left with A-Rob for a 4 yard gain. It's simple, it's boring, it's effective. In other words, the typical KOK playcall.

The playcall will be Ferentz'. And yes, it will be the stretch play. The most important thing for this team is to get the middle of the offensive line up to speed. Therefore, look for them to run plays that let these guys get as much work as possible. EIC will know this as well. They will stuff the box. Iowa will have to execute to move the ball.

I'm going to go with an off-tackle run to the left with A-Rob for a 4 yard gain. It's simple, it's boring, it's effective. In other words, the typical KOK playcall.

I would re-word it to "It's simple, it's boring, and we have such a strong defense and kicking game that it creates an elusion of effectiveness."

With said I'll go with a 3-step drop 6 yard out route to Reisner.

I would re-word it to "It's simple, it's boring, and we have such a strong defense and kicking game that it creates an elusion of effectiveness."

With said I'll go with a 3-step drop 6 yard out route to Reisner.

Given the way that Ferentz wants to play the game, I think one could argue that it IS in fact effective. In an offense like, say, Arkansas'? Not so much. But for a team that likes to play it close to the vest, O'Keefe's playcalling is VERY effective. It gets the offense's job done.

On our first offensive play we should hand one of EIU's D-linemen the ball so Clayborn can come on the field and commence domination.

Double reverse on play number one, flea flicker on play number two. O'keefe returns from the bathroom in time to call play number three and hands it off to the fullback for a two yard gain.

Latest posts