OK4P?

No banhammer, it appears. But he hasn't been around for moar than a week. Most likely ball-punched at the firm, too busy to post.

I feel like hawknick is OK4P. That actually makes a lot of sense and explains why he hasn't been around.

Hey Kids, the Chef here. Long time since my last post, but I have been cleared to let you all know that OK4P is resting comfortably at home. He had a meltdown during the TN fiasco, and a relapse during the press conference. He will be ok just as soon as we sign our 2015 recruits.

Ohqueefer is the only person on here I mess with. He couldn't handle it and gave up. He's got a lot of quit in him.

Incorrect. While it is true that OK4P wants = Chef, he ain't half the man. I personally think his meltdown was largely due to his support for the Wildcats. I'm Hawk all the way through...

You may be right. Wildcat support cannot be good for anyone.

Hey Kids, the Chef here. Long time since my last post, but I have been cleared to let you all know that OK4P is resting comfortably at home. He had a meltdown during the TN fiasco, and a relapse during the press conference. He will be ok just as soon as we sign our 2015 recruits.

Hey Bradley...when can we expect to see that Omaha-Ford F350 in Kinnick?

I miss ok4p. He's a legend, and my second favorite poster of all time. The best was when "the boss" Bruce Springsteen used to post. He was the ultimate voice of reason. I agreed with everything he said. Haven't seen him in a couple years though. He was an astute football mind.

He's off the grid at a three month long fat camp.

The truth is less pretty. Tired of a lifetime of 'ginger' taunts, OK4P went too far, and has suffered a terrible tanning-bed accident.

Ma asks that their privacy be respected as she nurses him back to health with miso and Natty Light. Thoughts and prayers to both.

Latest posts