OK, why the hell...

is North Dakota State playing S. Illinois in football in February??? What did I miss?

Ya, there was something in the news, a few people missed it. There was a virus that started in China and spread through out the world. It changed the way a lot of people lived their lives. Many events were cancelled or postponed world wide. I'll bet this had something to do with it? just spitballing here.

I remember them announcing Spring ball, but forgot about it until my ESPN app popped a couple random scores up, and i had to confirm it wasn't basketball. But I really only follow the Hawks, so it's not surprising I forgot..

I have tried to watch a couple FCS games so far but it somehow is not getting my attention. I always catch the FCS playoffs and enjoy them very much. A lot of the RB's find their way into the NFL.

Just to be a part of the snark I should say the NFL goes thru RB's like a sausage maker goes thru pork.

I am seeing a lot of criticism of NFL QB's who criticize their teams. Looks to me like the QB's have a point as they are risking playing time and long term health.