OK, why the hell...

I

Ian Pike Hammer

is North Dakota State playing S. Illinois in football in February??? What did I miss?

You see, "Someone who follows the sport of football even remotely would know that FCS football is being played right now as a spring season" is just ANOTHER veiled, snarky insult.
I don't follow FCS football, no reason to.
So here's a little kiss for you: F you.

Remember way back when the Big Ten decided to postpone the 2020 football season to be played in the spring instead? Well most FCS schools, including UNI, decided to do the same thing. Only the FCS never changed their mind like the Big Ten did.

If the Big Ten would have stuck with its spring plan, these are the months that Iowa would have probably been playing. Kind of weird to think about.

You see, "Someone who follows the sport of football even remotely would know that FCS football is being played right now as a spring season" is just ANOTHER veiled, snarky insult.
So to answer my original question, you don’t really follow football.

Gotcha, thanks.

I'm calling you IPH, as it sounds like "IF", as in IPH "I only followed football then Fry wouldn't be on my ass"

Yeah who gives a shit about FCS ball. I saw the score on my reddit feed and was surprised to see how low the score to the South Dakota vs North Dakota State basketball game was - took me a min to realize it was football.

Is anyone here actually watching the games or following it? I'm sure as hell not.

Latest posts