Ok, who will be there tomorrow??

IowaHOCKS23

I'm a diehard fan, despite not being at all satisfied with our coaching staff, I will be out there tomorrow.

Anyone wanna come say hi? Ill be in 122 or 123

I'll be tailgating with vodka_Samm, so I doubt I'll make it into Kinnick, but if I do, I'll drop by 122 or 123 and shake your hand.

I will be there, and if that doesn't prove that I'm a diehard, I don't know what will. I'm in 124, so Westsiders representin', yo.

I will be there as will my adult son and our 4 friends. But it makes it much easier for me to go to a game like this or even drive from des moines to IC because my oldest grandson lives there.

Seeing the grandson last week before the game was better than the game even if we would have won.

Now, if we can beat wisky and osu that might top the grandson!!!!!

I am gauging the barometer on whether we get to see a lot of second and third stringers play. We need a big rout with beathard and sokol getting some time cuz you never know what will happen.

No more of this unprepared QB stuff like when stanzi got hurt or this year with Jake

This tavernhok will not even be making it to the tavern to watch the game. My sons flag football game goes until 11:30 and then we will be rushing home to watch it. So I will be a sofahok tomorrow.

This tavernhok will not even be making it to the tavern to watch the game. My sons flag football game goes until 11:30 and then we will be rushing home to watch it. So I will be a sofahok tomorrow.
I'm betting the quality of play will be better at the flag football game. Keep your eye out for any prospects you think Kurt and GD should be aware of. #BuildingTowards2019

Good for those who are going, but there's no way I'll be there. Missouri State is a joke, and we fans are the punch line.

Just as I wouldn't attend Custer's Last Stand, I will not be attending a game that may make Nile Kinnick's statue weep...and not from the heat.

So have a great time--and stay hydrated.

^^^Lame^^^

As for me, I'll be there. Section 115. Lemme know if anyone wants to shotgun a cold one before heading in (or while in-if you're crafty enough :-o).

Custer?

He was a well dressed man as I understand. Pretty particular

He wore Arrow shirts

fb30411.jpg

Hey guys I'm kinda crazy. So if you see a big tall white guy sweating his balls off bc he's wearing a long sleeve Tshirt under his short sleeve t shirt, come buy me a water! Lol

Latest posts