Ok, who will be there tomorrow??

^^^Lame^^^

As for me, I'll be there. Section 115. Lemme know if anyone wants to shotgun a cold one before heading in (or while in-if you're crafty enough :-o).

If you come to Ames next weekend I will shotgun one with you. I will be TG just east of the stadium, you should be able to find me. We are the only people who fly an ISU flag and an Illinois flag at our spot. :eek:

ummm...where in 115?

Freak! We've talked about this before. Row 7! Remember, we're supposed to do shotguns by the statue before heading in!

If you come to Ames next weekend I will shotgun one with you. I will be TG just east of the stadium, you should be able to find me. We are the only people who fly an ISU flag and an Illinois flag at our spot. :eek:

Double, I'd love to shotgun a few with ya, then burn your flags... But I'm supposed to be officiating a wedding that day. I'll prolly be going for record time, as to not miss the kickoff.

No tickets but I'm heading down hopefully ill score some. Last minute change of plans

Tickets should go cheap or free. You should have an easy time. Even the scalpers wont be touching this game.

People were not biting at tickets last week for less than $20 and more like $10. It is just not a big deal anymore with hawks a mediocre unknown quantity. It is just as easy for most to watch at the tavern.

Freak! We've talked about this before. Row 7! Remember, we're supposed to do shotguns by the statue before heading in!

Double, I'd love to shotgun a few with ya, then burn your flags... But I'm supposed to be officiating a wedding that day. I'll prolly be going for record time, as to not miss the kickoff.

Well thats no fun, I totally forgot about you being licensed to marry people. Oh well have fun sweating your arse off tomorrow at the game, I will be sitting in the AC watching the sqwaks, unless Illinois is on at the same time or a Big 12 game worth watching is on.

Yep...always.

Section 138, row 42, seats 36/37.

Tailgate one block off of Kinnick, in the gully, 3 hours before.

I've partied with Freak.

Trust me, she'd make you cry, then make you cry uncle.

You know...I think you're right. You're slightly above me. You don't happen to dress up as Jesus on Halloween do you?

I'm going to stick with hard liquor this time. Last game, it could been the heat, but I think it was the beer; I ended up with a horrible migraine after the game. I'm going with beer because its done that too me a few times this summer.

You know...I think you're right. You're slightly above me. You don't happen to dress up as Jesus on Halloween do you?

I'm going to stick with hard liquor this time. Last game, it could been the heat, but I think it was the beer; I ended up with a horrible migraine after the game. I'm going with beer because its done that too me a few times this summer.

I wasn't at that game, but from what I understand Hawkeye Jesus was just in front of muh seats.

I was there today however. I was the guy wearing a belt of water bottles. Normally it's beer, but today, I was packing waters.

Latest posts