Ok so Spill it Who's injured?

Yeah, I think Kirksey is going to play. I was talking about Gray, Poggi, and Morris because they all seemed like similar players. I see Kirksey at Will in the future.

Unless the injury occured today in practice, it's not Sash. I had a class in the Adler Building this morning/afternoon, and he had a class in the next room. He didn't appear to have any casts/braces on at 1:20 this afternoon.

Unless the injury occured today in practice, it's not Sash. I had a class in the Adler Building this morning/afternoon, and he had a class in the next room. He didn't appear to have any casts/braces on at 1:20 this afternoon.

Poster on TOS also claimed to have spoken with a player who indicated no injuries occurred in practice on Tuesday.

Don't misinterpret Gray going home for personal reasons as him leaving the team. I don't have any inside info or personal knowledge of the kid, but it seems like many people are writing him off as gone for good, and that may be jumping to conclusions. In his interview it sounded as if he was really loving camp, and yes, he has a tigerhawk tat - those 2 reasons alone give me pause for writing him off.

Latest posts