Ok so Spill it Who's injured?

Don't misinterpret Gray going home for personal reasons as him leaving the team. I don't have any inside info or personal knowledge of the kid, but it seems like many people are writing him off as gone for good, and that may be jumping to conclusions. In his interview it sounded as if he was really loving camp, and yes, he has a tigerhawk tat - those 2 reasons alone give me pause for writing him off.

I hope for the best for Gray. I believe that you're partially correct there ... however, the odds don't favor his return. Once somebody leaves, for whatever reason, they usually never come back. Hopefully this ends up being one of those instances where the young man does ...

You've been around the block long enough to know that if anything has happened to anyone, none of us will know about until next Tuesday.

I know, I know...I can smell the kick off...I fully admit that I am engrossed at this point in any dang news. Technology is almost a bad thing!

The smoke from this one seems to be clearing pretty quick. I think the original poster of this rumor from HR just wanted attention. There have been multiple reports on this thread and over on HR that people have talked to players and they all reported no injuries. One guy even said he talked to a player downtown this morning and specifically brought up the "Sash" injury rumor and the player laughed at him. Seems this one is a hoax.

I know, I know...I can smell the kick off...I fully admit that I am engrossed at this point in any dang news. Technology is almost a bad thing!

I agree....when the rumor mill gets going its impossible to ignore but in a lot of cases like this people work themselves into a frenzy over nothing

I agree....when the rumor mill gets going its impossible to ignore but in a lot of cases like this people work themselves into a frenzy over nothing

I'd love nothing more!! Well maybe a few things more, like say Megan Fox and...nevermind.

Latest posts