OK PEOPLE...GATHER ROUND!

HawkeyeShane

Is everyone here? Good...ok, this is Iowa's first time on the 9-0 platform! We all know there's a national media bias against Iowa and the Big10 as they're being led like sheep by ESPN...so here's the plan...

F'em!! F'em ALL...every last stinkin' one of them! It's time Iowa fans stopped being negative and started enjoying this ride a little bit more...because there's only one thing guaranteed from this point on...and that's that we have NO idea when it's going to end! And when it does, we're STILL going to have to deal with idiots and A-holes telling us "I told you they'd lose"...even though they have been telling us that for 8 weeks already (as of now) and will have a batting average on that call of .100 if OSU knocks us off in 2 weeks...or .110 if, God forbid, NU does it next weekend...

So everyone CHILL...and realize what this team has done and appreciate how hard they work and how much fun it is to watch the Heart Attack Hawks every weekend! None of us knew there'd be 9 wins after 9 games...so sit back...light up that "victory dance" Will Smith style...and tell the national media that you're not going to let them be the one to ruin this season! Besides...when you think about it...they wouldn't be swarming to bury the Hawks, if the Hawks didn't keep making them look so bad every week...

I'm HawkeyeShane...and I approve this message!

Disclaimer: This message was paid for by the committee to get HawkeyeShane a hottie coed.

Well said.

The fact that some of these idiots are trashing us is actually a good thing in some ways. It means we are relevant in the championship discussion. And that ticks them off more than you can imagine.

I agree that we should enjoy this season...because who knows if we will ever experience anything like this again.

Well said.

The fact that some of these idiots are trashing us is actually a good thing in some ways. It means we are relevant in the championship discussion. And that ticks them off more than you can imagine.

I agree that we should enjoy this season...because who knows if we will ever experience anything like this again.

Thanks Burky!

Been a Hawk fan for over 50 years and never been close to seeing this. I agree with the original poster and we should sit back and enjoy the ride. This might not be seen again and we should make sure we take the time to enjoy this.

No matter what is media says, we are 9-0. There's not many teams that can say that. And no matter what happens, they can never take that 9-0 away either.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Little-Engine-Could-Original-Classic/dp/0448405202"]Holiday gift giving[/ame] for Hawkeye fans...

Not any more luv coming out of the CBS Sportswriters, than there are the ESPN ones.
The only thing to do is relax....win out our games and cheer like hell next week when PSU beats the Buckeyes in Unhappy Valley!
Then we will all be just a bit more relaxed when the boys go to the horseshoe in a couple of weeks and kick some @55!

Great Post Shane.

F.Em!! This is a great ride and I hope it doesn't end this year.

Here's to the great ride we are on.
Here's to these young men making Iowa history!!
Here's to the B10 and the Hawks shutting all of em up this bowl season!!
Here's to the most passionate fans in the country!!!
And lastly,
Here's to the Blue Collar football our Hawks play!! (may it grind out a West Coast nightmare ugly, low scorring, turnover producing NC victory for the Hawks!!)

Shane I couldn't agree more, F'em all and lets just let the chips fall where they may. If 12-0 isn't good enough for a shot at the title then so be it, we will just settle for the Rose Bowl (a very nice consolation prize) and play for #2 and it doesn't mean I haven't enjoyed how much this season has been.

Brilliant, Hawkeyeshane. Obviously, I'm in the heart of hater land right now. I am a very open Hawkeye in my community, and it has been brutal the past 36 hours. I fully endorse your take. Let the good times roll!!

Is everyone here? Good...ok, this is Iowa's first time on the 9-0 platform! We all know there's a national media bias against Iowa and the Big10 as they're being led like sheep by ESPN...so here's the plan...

F'em!! F'em ALL...every last stinkin' one of them! It's time Iowa fans stopped being negative and started enjoying this ride a little bit more...because there's only one thing guaranteed from this point on...and that's that we have NO idea when it's going to end! And when it does, we're STILL going to have to deal with idiots and A-holes telling us "I told you they'd lose"...even though they have been telling us that for 8 weeks already (as of now) and will have a batting average on that call of .100 if OSU knocks us off in 2 weeks...or .110 if, God forbid, NU does it next weekend...

So everyone CHILL...and realize what this team has done and appreciate how hard they work and how much fun it is to watch the Heart Attack Hawks every weekend! None of us knew there'd be 9 wins after 9 games...so sit back...light up that "victory dance" Will Smith style...and tell the national media that you're not going to let them be the one to ruin this season! Besides...when you think about it...they wouldn't be swarming to bury the Hawks, if the Hawks didn't keep making them look so bad every week...

I'm HawkeyeShane...and I approve this message!

Disclaimer: This message was paid for by the committee to get HawkeyeShane a hottie coed.

Amen as well. Too many people are worrying what others say. Too many people are looking for fights. Why care so much what people think who you don't even know?

Well said Shane. Who cares what anybody in the media says? If the Hawks run the table and still don't make the national championship game it doesn't make this season any less special. Like you said, lets just lay back and enjoy the ride. Let's support our team and not worry about what anybody else thinks.

Latest posts