Ok, Iowa's good.

Iowa is good but, and I'm going to hate myself for being THAT guy, Indiana passed up and missed a lot of wide open looks at the 3 ball. It appeared to me Fran set the zone up to force Indiana to shoot from the outside knowing they suck. It worked, Iowa got the win, but a better shooting team would have clobbered Iowa last night.

But give credit to Fran, it was a solid game plan and JB came up with some HUGE buckets.
Indiana shoots 32% from three.

Last night they shot 32%.

Luka Garza looked really really tired last night. He was just worn out for some reason. Like he just woke up from a nap.

I'm sure he will rebound, but last night was rough. I hope he doesn't have mono. Yikes!

He spent most of the game on the bench in foul trouble. Hard to get going when you don't play. Also hard to get going when you're doubled every time you touch the ball in those limited minutes. He'll be ok.

Luka Garza looked really really tired last night. He was just worn out for some reason. Like he just woke up from a nap.

I'm sure he will rebound, but last night was rough. I hope he doesn't have mono. Yikes!
Not sure how tired he as, but the refs kept him in foul trouble all night. JMO

Latest posts