Ohio state

headlock

Is the game at Ohio state game going to be actually tuffer than the Indiana game . I think this maybe one of the tuffer games on the schedule. We got a target on are back .

Is the game at Ohio state game going to be actually tuffer than the Indiana game . I think this maybe one of the tuffer games on the schedule. We got a target on are back .
I would think so yeah. I didn't think Iowa would run away with the Indiana game especially after the 1st q. Your guess is as good as mine but hell maybe Iowa is just really damn good and can run through this league pretty much... I agree everyone has a target on us I'd like to think that if CC struggles for 2 qs or a half that we could be beat. Long way to go yet so we'll see.

Ohio State is going to be tuff no doubt and Indiana will be ready for the Hawks when they meet again in February.

A work friend said the reason Iowa beat down Indiana the other day was because Indiana had to travel the day of the game. I just said OK, pal.

Ohio State is going to be tuff no doubt and Indiana will be ready for the Hawks when they meet again in February.

A work friend said the reason Iowa beat down Indiana the other day was because Indiana had to travel the day of the game. I just said OK, pal.

The same thought crossed my mind. If Indiana really was the #14 team in the country, they sure didn't look like it against Iowa. For whatever the reason, indy had an off night. The short travel schedule I am sure did not help.

The same thought crossed my mind. If Indiana really was the #14 team in the country, they sure didn't look like it against Iowa. For whatever the reason, indy had an off night. The short travel schedule I am sure did not help.
I actually think are team is better this year than last year because of are bench.

Iowa benefit from Caitlin keeping her cool on Sunday and staying focused on the task at hand. She's going to get bullied and may not get all of the calls on the road.
It's always fascinating to see how officials handle superstars. Most get away with transgressions regularly, but they also technically get fouled more often regularly. A perfect example is Shaquille O'Neal. He got away with bullying his way to the basket and shuffling his feat his entire career, BUT, he also got hacked probably more than any player in history, the majority of which wasn't called. I'm sure the officials really struggled with how to call things with him.

Teams will always be physical with Caitlin, but, keeping it real, she also gets away with an extra step at times and the occasional benefit of the doubt when she misses at the rim.

I've got a feeling that if we end up facing South Carolina or LSU in the tourney, she may need a stretcher by the end of the game. There is no love lost with either of those coaches, and either would relish the opportunity to send Caitlin a message.

It's always fascinating to see how officials handle superstars. Most get away with transgressions regularly, but they also technically get fouled more often regularly. A perfect example is Shaquille O'Neal. He got away with bullying his way to the basket and shuffling his feat his entire career, BUT, he also got hacked probably more than any player in history, the majority of which wasn't called. I'm sure the officials really struggled with how to call things with him.

Teams will always be physical with Caitlin, but, keeping it real, she also gets away with an extra step at times and the occasional benefit of the doubt when she misses at the rim.

I've got a feeling that if we end up facing South Carolina or LSU in the tourney, she may need a stretcher by the end of the game. There is no love lost with either of those coaches, and either would relish the opportunity to send Caitlin a message.
I say if Iowa gets by Ohio state I think they might run the table .

5y8AK6l.jpg

Hope headlock is right, but Indiana will play much, much better at home, and they will have an enormous chip on their shoulders. And you know Brenda Frese will have her Lady Terps fired up to play the team that's just down the road from where she grew up!

The only undefeated team left is coached by our old friend Dawn Staley. The point being that there are a lot of very talented teams out there that have suffered upset L's.

Not having even one B1G conference game where shots just don't fall, and the opponent shoots out of its mind, or foul trouble or an injury disrupts Bluder's Bunch, resulting in a loss, is a very tall order.

Please note that i am not saying a perfect conference record can't or won't happen--just that there are still a lot of conference games left to play!

GO HAWKS!!

Hope headlock is right, but Indiana will play much, much better at home, and they will have an enormous chip on their shoulders. And you know Brenda Frese will have her Lady Terps fired up to play the team that's just down the road from where she grew up!

The only undefeated team left is coached by our old friend Dawn Staley. The point being that there are a lot of very talented teams out there that have suffered upset L's.

Not having even one B1G conference game where shots just don't fall, and the opponent shoots out of its mind, or foul trouble or an injury disrupts Bluder's Bunch, resulting in a loss, is a very tall order.

Please note that i am not saying a perfect conference record can't or won't happen--just that there are still a lot of conference games left to play!

GO HAWKS!!
Yes that’s what I’m saying…..

As Clark approaches Kelsey Plums career points, I realized I didn't know how Plum reached 3527 points, so I watched the highlight video from the NCAA tournament her senior year. Parts of Plum's game resemble Clark's but she seemed to score more from midrange than Caitlin. I'm not a great analyst, but what I noticed was that Plum didn't face the physical defense that attacks Clark every game.

As Clark approaches Kelsey Plums career points, I realized I didn't know how Plum reached 3527 points, so I watched the highlight video from the NCAA tournament her senior year. Parts of Plum's game resemble Clark's but she seemed to score more from midrange than Caitlin. I'm not a great analyst, but what I noticed was that Plum didn't face the physical defense that attacks Clark every game.

Well Clark is the greatest woman basketball player of all times. And she’s did a lot for Iowa & women’s basketball & the university of iowa people now know we exist lol

If the Hawk women stay healthy and play consistently close to their potential they can and should win and possibly run the table in the Big Ten. Anything can happen. The next step starts tomorrow at eleven. Go Hawks.

Latest posts