Ohio State vs Wisky

Hawkfans have an Iowa perspective... I do too. I think Wisconsin wins.

OSU's offense scores a lot of points each year by sheer athletic ability. Not sure their scheme is too complex...new OC, but the O looks the same schematically as the entire UM era

Iowa laid down the blueprint on how to beat OSU and Wisky will follow it real good. Besides Wisky has a better running game than we do. Hard to root for either one but I would like to see the west rise up and take down the evil east side. Hopefully the Wisky QB doesn't have a lot of brain farts!

Hate to say it....go Buckeyes. We don't need Wisconsin to climb up to the next level (we want to beat these guys) and we could say we were the only team that beat (destroyed) the Big Ten Champions this year.

Ohio state by three tds. Book it. Wisconsin doesn't have the talent. Talent beats hard work when talent works hard.

How about a 22 play drive in the final 9 minutes to rip the hearts out of the Buckeyes, or visa versa. I think it'll be that close......28-27.....could go either way. I would want Wisconsin

Wisconsin winning and going to the playoff is much worse for the Hawks. They could even win a fluke game against a team like Oklahoma or Auburn depending on how things go.

Depends on Barrett. Sounds like he's going to play and if he's only running on 75% of himself that bodes well for Wisky. Dude had his knee cut up not long ago I have a tough time thinking he'll be 100%. Wisky's D will give OSU fits. Whatever the over is for points scored in this one I'll take the under

If the bookies are betting against tOSU, Barrett will make bank by throwing 4 picks.

Wiscy runs away with it.

Barrett sux. His TD numbers are bc he’s played a lot of games in a system w great athletes around them. In big games he doesn’t get it done. (It took him getting hurt for OSU to win it all.) WI wins.

Latest posts